Publications and Theses
Current list of publications and student theses/dissertations. The publishers have given permission for readers to download and print these papers for personal study.
- Parity violation observed in the beta decay of magnetically trapped 82Rb atoms. S. G. Crane, S. J. Brice, A. Goldschmidt, R. Guckert, A. Hime, J. J. Kitten, D. J. Vieira, and X. Zhao, Phys. Rev. Lett. 86, 2967 (2001). Copyright 2001 by the American Physical Society.
- Trapping an isotopic mixture of fermionic 84Rb and bosonic 87Rb atoms. S. G. Crane, X. Zhao, W. Taylor and D.J. Vieira, Phys. Rev. A. 62, 011402(R) (2000). Copyright 2000 by the American Physical Society.
- Trapping Radioactive Atoms for Basic and Applied Research. D.J.Vieira, S.G.Crane, R.Guckert and X.Zhao, Hyperfine Interactions V127, p387 (2000). Copyright 2000 by J.C. Baltzer AG, Science Publishers. (download from remote site http://www.wkap.nl/oasis.htm/328645.
- Hyperfine Structure and Isotope Shift of 82Rb D1 and D2 Transitions. X. Zhao, S.G. Crane, R. Guckert and D.J. Vieira, Phys. Rev. A. 60, 4730 (1999). Copyright 1999 by the American Physical Society.
- Magneto-optical Trapping of Radioactive 82Rb Atoms. R. Guckert, X. Zhao, S.G. Crane, A. Hime, W. A. Taylor, D. Tupa, D. J. Vieira, and H. Wollnik, Phys. Rev. A. 58, R1637 (1998). Copyright 1999 by the American Physical Society.
- Coupling an Optical Trap to a Mass Separator. R. Guckert, E.P. Chamberlin, D.W. Preston, V.D. Sandburg, D. Tupa, D.J. Vieira, H. Wollnik, X.X. Zhao. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 126, 383 (1997). Copyright 1997 by Elsevier Science Publishing.
- Scott Crane Dissertation (2001), Utah State University, Parity Violation Observed in the Beta-Decay of Magnetically Trapped 82Rb Atoms. Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LA-UR-015199 (2001).
- Ralf Guckert Dissertation (1999), Justus Liebig University, Magneto-optical Trapping of Radioactive Atoms. Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LA-UR-015191 (1999).
Readers may view, browse, and download this material for temporary copying purposes only, provided these uses are for noncommercial personal purposes. Except as provided by law, this material may not be further reproduced, distributed, transmitted, modified, adapted, displayed, published, or sold in whole or in part, without prior written permission from the publisher.